Our Service & Maintenance
STREAM has a strong team of Service and Maintenance expertise to ensure the durability of your system whilst operating smoothly and efficiently. You can be rest assured that we provide maintenance, servicing, tuning, performance control and support services that maximise your system delivery output. In fact, our Service and Maintenance culture boasts of 100% full operations and smooth running of every system that has been technically accepted and approved, as well as commercially operational.
We offer full SCADA system (Supervisory Control and Data Accusation), a web based telemetric technology that provides 24 hours support. With this system in place, we are able to monitor the operation remotely 24/7 throughout the year. Our team is able to attend to any issues that may arise promptly.
Once the system is completed, the development continues to benefit from energy optimisation programming using a number of STREAM unique technological innovations.
We offer flexible maintenance packages to meet individual needs:
- Fully Comprehensive – A “Worry Free” package for clients that includes all replacement parts, full care and maintenance, 24 hours on-call support. Services that can be defined and selected in a Fully Comprehensive offering includes:
- Operations and Maintenance of the system 24 hours-a-day, 7 days-a-week, 365 days-a-year.
- 24 hours x 7 days AWCS Network Alarm Surveillance, fault detection, problem diagnosis, routine/preventive maintenance, escalation and problem resolution.
- Field Service and Facility Management Resources.
- Technical Studies and Performance Reports.
- All upgrades, spares and toolkits.
- Management governance model with client.
- General maintenance – Attending to system failure, making recommendations to clients, chargeable replacement parts and on-call support. Services that can be defined and selected from a General Maintenance package includes:
- Providing 24 hours standby cover to support normal and out-of-hours assistance for fault clearance in the system.
- Essential upgrades.
STREAM works very closely with clients to maximise customer satisfaction through delivering tailor-made solutions. We are able to take full care of the system for you.
Service Team in Malaysia